Our latest newsletter - Click
• SCHOOL STARTS AUGUST 22ND! The first day is Wednesday, August 22. The warning bell rings at 8:00 am. Don’t be late.
• New Parent Orientation is Friday August 17th, 10am-noon
• Welcome Back Dinner this week. Get your 2018 schedule early, meet the new admin team, learn about available resources, and tour the campus. You get a free meal, too! We hope to see you there.
Tuesday, August 14 for 8th graders from 5:00 to 6:30 pm in the main campus quad
Thursday, August 16 for 7th graders from 5:00 to 6:30 pm in the main campus quad
• Folkloric Dance Club, student-led, will start soon, stayed tuned
• Coding Club and Robotics after school on most Fridays, starts in late Fall
• Lunar New Year Club starts in late Fall
• Chess club is happening, see Mr. Wellington.
• Children's Discovery Museum Internships are happening, see Ms. Lowry.
• Ambassador program is happening, see Ms. Balistreri.
• Homework Club is happening on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the morning 7-8am or in the afternoons 2:30-3:30. See Ms. Zamora or Ms. Peralta.
- Powerschool Parent Portal Our Parent Portal is our main communication system for both weekly messaging, reminders, and emergency information. If you attended an Evergreen elementary school, you should already have an account. Review and update your communication preferences as well emergency and contact information. It’s critical that we have your correct information including emergency contacts, phone numbers, and email. If you have not created an account, a personalized login and password information will be provided. You may also stop by the office for support.
- Lunch Application Every family is encouraged to apply for the lunch program. Regardless of whether you plan on getting a school lunch, this information helps us get funding for special programs. The easiest way to apply is online: https://www.nlappscloud.com/Welcome.aspx?api=495e20e56d5496da42cb02a10f3de210#loaded
© Evergreen School District 2018